Awards Gala, Dinner, Ceremony and After Party
Monday, October 26, 2020
This is Long Term Care 2020 will host its annual Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony – a celebration and recognition of outstanding member achievements and sector innovations.
This semi-formal dinner event will acknowledge recipients of certificates and celebrate finalists and winners from the following awards:
- Circle of Excellence Certificate Recipients
- The Alex Jarlette Memorial Lifetime Achievement Certificate & Recognition Program
- Quality Improvement Team of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Workplace of the Year
- Resident-Centred Home of the Year
- Best New LTC Product or Service
- Nursing Leadership Award
- Personal Support Worker Leadership Award
- Leadership Excellence Award
There are a limited amount of tables that Awards Gala attendees can reserve for their group free of charge. Please note, tables are set for 10 people. You may only reserve a table if you have a minimum of eight Awards Gala attendees in your group. For groups larger than 10, your table reservations will be subject to approval.
To reserve your group table/s please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate:
1. The name your table should be reserved under.
2. The total number of Awards Gala attendees in your group.
When onsite, please look for your reserved table on the Awards Gala Seating Chart located outside Ballroom D.
Entertainment provided by: