CALL FOR CONTENT
Submit your This is Long Term Care 2020 abstracts now!
The Ontario Long Term Care Association’s This is Long Term Care 2020 Conference: Re-Imagining Change in Unprecedented Times seeks to profile emerging research, innovation and successful quality initiatives in a unique forum dedicated to “re-imagining” long-term care in a new world order. This year we are issuing a challenge to presenters to think outside-of-the-box, and challenge the status quo. In so many ways, our industry is headed for a shake-up. From COVID-19 challenges to keeping pace with the evolving needs of residents and families, we must disrupt the norm and lead with a positive change in the sector.
The Association invites you to submit your abstract to This is Long Term Care 2020 conference.
This year, applicants are asked to provide pre-recorded content (20-30 minutes in length) to be displayed on the virtual conference platform.
To apply, all applications must be filled out the provided fillable PDF form – click here to download the application form. Once completed, please send your document to email@example.com by Friday, August 21, 2020 at 5:00 pm ET.
Please ensure that you indicate the following in your subject line: TiLTC Call for Content Application_First initial and Last Name of the primary presenter.
**Please ensure that you include your bio and headshot in the email with your session application
- Call for Content closes Friday, August 21, 2020, at 5:00 pm ET.
- Conference Registration opens Thursday, August 20, 2020.
- Applicants will be notified of the decision by Monday, August 31, 2020.
(Date subject to change, pending application close extension
- All selected presenters must be registered as a conference delegate, exhibitor or sponsor by Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
- This is Long Term Care 2020 virtual conference will take place Monday, October 26 – Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
For queries regarding your application, please contact:
Manager, Member Communications & Events