Call for Content
Call for Content Now Open!
Submit your abstract for the This is Long Term Care 2021 Virtual Conference
The Ontario Long Term Care Association’s This is Long Term Care 2021 Virtual Conference: Disruptive Impact & Transformative Change seeks to highlight emerging opportunities, research, and innovations that have amounted through the COVID-19 pandemic, a moment of great disruption and opportunity for the future of our ageing population. How can we take the learnings from the past year and a half and emerge stronger through this window of opportunity?
The OLTCA invites change-makers, partners and stakeholders to share your unique learnings that can guide the path forward and reposition long-term care as a resilient, innovative sector that can meet the wants and needs of Ontario’s seniors.
We are seeking content from disruptors that focuses on:
- New resident-focused models/systems of care
- Taking partnerships to the next level – How will it define the future of care?
- Health system optimization – Leveraging technology and data to improve outcomes and gain efficiencies
- Physical spaces – Designing for the future, physical spaces for the next generation of clients
- Learnings from abroad – Global perspectives
- Other themes relevant to the LTC sector may also be considered
Applicants are asked to provide pre-recorded content (20 minutes in length) to be displayed on the virtual conference platform.
Successful applicants agree to the following:
- Register for the conference by Tuesday, August 31, 2021 (Registration opens Tuesday, August 10, 2021) and pay applicable speaker registration fee.
- Agree to be profiled in selected OLTCA conference promotional material, social media channels, or other activities outside of the event including annual magazines, webinars, etc.
Important key dates
- Call for Content close date is Monday, July 12, 2021 at 12:00 noon ET
- Applicants will be notified of the decision between August 1 – August 10, 2021. (date subject to change, pending application close extension). Applicants will have five days from the date there are notified of their acceptance to accept their invitation to be part of the 2021 program.
- Conference registration opens Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- All selected presenters must be registered as a conference delegate, Hit List participant or sponsor by Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
- This is Long Term Care 2021 virtual conference will take place Tuesday, October 26 – Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
For queries regarding application content, please contact:
For queries regarding the online application process, please contact:
T: 519.263.5050 / 519.263.6003 (direct)