Call for 2019 Innovators’ Den
Apply now for the 2019
Year-over-year the Innovators’ Den is rated as THE “must-attend” session. Sign up to take part in one of the best features of the conference! Let’s showcase how your product or service will improve quality of life, quality of care, operations and efficiency in long-term care homes and aged care services through this year’s Innovators’ Den!
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Time: 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Location: 206 AB, Second Floor, Beanfield Centre
105 Princes’ Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Innovators’ Den Categories
This years’ Innovators Den will have two distinct categories, the Start-Up Den and International Innovators’ Den. Pitches in each category will be adjudicated independently.
Start-ups are emerging businesses, seeking to break into the market to bring fresh ideas forward. Entrepreneurs, by definition, seek to introduce innovation and break ties from the status quo. Join us for this special ‘start-up’ edition of the Innovators’ Den that will showcase a fresh perspective on products and services to improve quality and efficiencies in long-term care and for aged care providers.
Through the unique partnership of the Ontario Long Term Care Association and the Global Ageing Network, this year our Innovators Den participants will include vendors from around international markets. This year’s session is designed to showcase revolutionary products or services from across the globe that will improve the quality and/or efficiency of care in long-term care homes and aged care services. This session encourages both market growth and new market development and will act as a platform to educate and inform delegates on your company’s services.
The winner of the Start-Up Den and International Innovators’ Den will each receive a complimentary Commercial membership with the Ontario Long Term Care Association in 2020 (a $750+ value).
The Start-up winner will also receive complimentary ‘Acceleration Services’ from the Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation (CABHI).
The International winner will receive complimentary Professional Membership with the Global Ageing Network.
Innovators’ Den key dates:
• Innovators’ Den application close date Friday, June 28, 2019.
• The Innovators’ Den session is a pre-conference activity and will take place on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at the Beanfield Centre, Toronto.
• Applicants will be notified of the decision on or before Friday, July 19, 2019 (date subject to change, pending application close extension).
• All selected Innovators must be registered as a conference delegate, or registered as an exhibitor or sponsor by Thursday, August 1, 2019.
• This is Long Term Care conference will take place Tuesday, September 17 –Thursday, September 19, 2019 at the Beanfield Centre, Toronto.
For queries regarding application content, please contact:
Director, Member Services, and Events
T: 647.256.3490 ext. 3497