VIRTUAL EXHIBIT FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT SPACE
Q: What will the virtual exhibit look like?
Take a look at this VIDEO OVERVIEW of the entire virtual platform, including the virtual exhibits. View now to visualize what the Virtual Conference will look like!
Q: How will delegates access my virtual exhibit?
- If you’ve not taken a look at the VIDEO OVERVIEW, that may give you better insight to this question!
- Delegates will enter the virtual platform in the lobby. From there they can select the Exhibit Hall and navigate through different exhibit rooms (aka screens). There is a maximum of six exhibits per screen.
- In order to make your exhibit very accessible, there will also be an exhibit directory where delegates can click on your company logo and be brought to your exhibit screen.
- See also “Gamification” below for delegate engagement incentive.
Q: What information will be uploaded to the virtual exhibit?
- Logo in EPS. or AI. format.
- One video file (this will play when delegates click on your exhibit).
- Contact information.
- PDF for download. For example: a brochure, flyer, etc. will be available for delegates to download when they click on your exhibit graphics. If you wish to have multiple PDF available please merge them into one document.
- Brand guidelines and fonts can be provided also.
Q: How do exhibitors upload their information to their virtual exhibit?
- To upload your information,
Q: When is information due to be uploaded?
- Monday, September 28th
- Yes, at least one person should make themselves available for the two days to answer the chats. The program starts at 8:45am and the virtual exhibit hall will close at 5pm each day.
Q: What do the public chat rooms look like?
- There will be public chat rooms set up on different topics, for example, LTC during COVID-19.
- These chats are open to all delegates, sponsors and exhibitors and messages can be seen by everyone.
- Public chats will be moderated by the OLTCA to ensure there are no inappropriate comments made.
- Any inappropriate comments will be deleted and addressed ASAP.
Q: What do the private chats look like?
- Private chat rooms for written communication will be available.
- Each sponsor, exhibiting company and delegate will be able to communicate privately with each other through the peer-to-peer chat.
- Each company will have a private chat so that a delegate can engage with each company privately. i.e. I click on Essity and now I am able to engage with that representative privately.
- Private chats can only be assigned to one person from your organization. That means that that one individual will have to manage all chats that are started with their company.
Q: How many people from each company can chat with delegates privately using the chat feature?
The private chats are available for 1:1 only, meaning that only one representative can communicate with a delegate at a time.
Q: How do I register exhibit representatives to be part of the chats and monitor the exhibit?
- You can send the name and email address of this individual to Rebecca@bayleygroup.com.
- If you’re doing ‘shifts’ or switching off people, they will just need to log into the virtual platform with those credentials. Log in information will be sent closer to the Conference.
Q: Is there a chat pop up notification to notify exhibitors if someone chats them?
- Yes, the chat will flash (no sound) when a new comment is made in a chat (private and public).
- Chats will be disabled at 5:00 PM each day (Oct 26-27) so that no delegate can engage with exhibitors after 5:00 PM and chats do not need to be monitored after this time.
Q: Can sponsors and exhibitors meet with delegates virtually face to face?
- Yes, exhibitors are able to provide a third-party video conference link which can be embedded in your virtual exhibit.
- This way, when delegates visit your virtual exhibit, they can connect with you via Zoom or other video conferencing platform to speak with you and/or your team face to face at their leisure throughout the day.
- You can also choose to set up these video conferencing links as needed and provide them in private chats with delegates if you’d like to carry on the conversation face to face.
NOTE – The set up and facilitation of these meetings are the sole responsibility of the sponsor or exhibitor. Links will need to be set up and provided in advance and must be monitored and run by the sponsor or exhibitor.
Q: Will there be any incentive for delegates to visit my exhibit?
- The answer is yes! We will be doing our best to encourage delegates to visit all virtual exhibit.
- A scavenger hunt will be put together where delegates will need to find hidden items within exhibit rooms and exhibits.
- The prize for delegates who participate is a complimentary registration to This Is Long Term Care 2021. A draw will be done post-conference and the winner announced.
- There is no action needed on your part for the scavenger hunt.
Q: What is available to Business Partners in regards to lead retrieval?
- All exhibits will have a “Click here to learn more” or “request more info” function enabled at their virtual exhibit so that delegates can drop off their information to be contacted by you or another company representative.
- Statistics will be provided on how many people click on your exhibit and what they look at when they do. Example, how many video clicks etc.
If you have any questions on the go forward, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Darling, firstname.lastname@example.org